Google Nexus 10,the latest Google Tablet has been released with the latest OS Android 4.3 jelly bean.This 10 inch tablet from Google and Samsung Cooperation has high resolution screen, with an impressive display.Google Claims Nexus 10 as the world’s highest resolution(2560X1600 pixels at 200 PPi) sharper than Retina Display on iPad Resolution (2048×1536 with 264 ppi).
With a Highest resolution, The device has been equipped with a powerful 9000 mAh battery that can last up to 500 hours (standby) and able to play the video for 9 hours.
The Nexus 10 is builts in dual-core Exynos 5250 processor added by 2 GB of RAM, lower than Google Nexus 7.
With the existing arches at an angle, Nexus 10 looks so perfect. With only 8.9 inch thick and weight 603 gr, Comfortable and lightweight handheld.
Google Nexus 10 Specs
- Screen 10.055” 2560 x 1600 (300 ppi)
- WQXGA, HD PLS
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- Size W: 10.39 in (263.9 mm)
- H: 6.99 in (177.6 mm)
- D: 0.35 in (8.9 mm)
- Weight 1.33 lbs (603 g)
- Cameras 5MP (main), 1080p video
- 1.9MP (front), 720p video
- Memory 16 GB or 32 GB (formatted capacity will be less)
- CPU/GPU CPU: Dual-core A15 Eagle
- GPU: Mali T604
- RAM 2GB
- Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Pressure, GPS
- Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (MIMO+HT40)
- Dual-side NFC (Android Beam)
- Connectivity Micro USB
- Micro HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery 9,000 mAh Lithium polymer
- Standby: up to 500 hours
- Music playback: up to 90 hours
- Video playback: up to 9 hours
- Web browsing: up to 7 hours
- OS Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Google Nexus 10 16GB : check the price with discount up to 25% at Amazon
- Google Nexus 10 32GB : USD $560.09 at Amazon